These are some best 5 android Video players for android users. You can download these video players on your android mobile & play any kind of android videos in any format. So, use these players and start watching films and videos. You Can also read Best Online Battle Royal Games For Android Users.
5 Best Android Video Players.
#1. VLC for Android.
The VLC media player is a free and open-source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of the VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer, and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no paid features, no spying, and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also supports disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv, and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext, and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments, and gestures to control volume, brightness, and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art, and a complete audio media library.
#2. KMPlayer – All Video Player & Music Player.
KMPlayer is the perfect playback tool that can play all types of subtitles and video.
No ads!! HD video player that can support smartphones and tablets, and play up to 4k, 8k UHD video quality.
The newly updated km player has added various functions such as quick button, video zoom and move, playlist setting, subtitle setting, and so on.
Function of KMPlayer
Media Player Function
Bookmark: Bookmark on your wanted position to play.
High definition video playback: HD, 4K, 8K, UHD, Full HD playback.
Color adjustment: change brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, gamma information
Zoom in the video: Zoom in and move the video you’re watching
Section repeat: Repeat after section designation
Invert video: Invert left and right (mirror mode), upside down
Quick Button: Select and specify player options with one click
Popup Play: Pop-up windows that can be used with other apps
Equalizer: Use equalizer for music and video
Speed control: Playback speed control function up to 0.25 ~ 4 times
Beautiful UI: beautiful music and video playback UI
Subtitle Setting: Change subtitle color, size, position
Timer function: Video and music timer function
Support Chromecast: Cast videos to TV with Chromecast.
Search function: Search music and video you want
My List (Playlist): Create video and music playlist
Play URL: Play any video on the web by entering a URL (Streaming)
External storage device support: Load external storage device (SD card / USB memory)
Network: Private server connection by FTP, UPNP, SMB
Cloud: Play music and content within Google Drive
#3. FX Player – video player & converter, Chromecast.
FX Player is the HD video player that you’ve been waiting for.
■ Playback and subtitles
– All video formats including MKV, MP4, AVI, TS, WEBM, MOV, WMV, 3GP, ASF, FLV, MPG, OGV, RM, and many more.
– All video codecs including H264, HEVC, MPEG, VP8, VP9, WMV, DIVX, XVID, etc
– All audio Codecs including AC3, AAC, MP3, MP2, AMR-NB, FLAC, WMA, WAV and EAC3, DTS, TrueHD external Codecs, etc.
– High-definition video playback with automatic optimization function (HD, 4K, 8k, DVD, Blu-ray)
– SRT, SMI, SSA, VTT, IDX, SUB, etc.
– Built-in subtitles and multiple languages included with the video
– Built-in FTP, SMB, CIFS, HTTP, or WebDAV client for network streaming
– Supports built-in hardware acceleration chipset
– Mirror mode – invert screen to learn how to dance
– Supports SRT, SMI, SSA, VTT subtitles
– Cast videos, movies, music videos, etc. on a large-screen TV with Chromecast
■ Video previews and pop-ups
– Quickly check the video contents on the list
– Full-screen switching and video pop-up connection with automatic screen rotation
– Preview function ON/OFF
– Pop-up player for viewing videos while browsing the web
– Increase/decrease window size
– Previous/next video and progress bar navigation
– Double-tap to navigate forward/backward
– ‘Pinch zoom in/out to zoom in and out of video & move video
– Volume and brightness control
– Swipe to quickly navigate through the video
– Use two fingers to swipe up/down and control playback speed
■ Video list and management
– Automatically recognizes all video files stored on the device and the SD card
– Edits and manages videos through deleting, moving, and renaming, etc.
– Move personal videos safely to a secret folder
#4. Video Player All Format.
This Is an Offline Video Player For Android. You Can Easily Play Any Kind Of Videos With Any Formats By Using This Player.
#5. PLAYit – A New All-in-One Video Player.
In need of an all-in-one video player, music player and video downloader, music downloader?
PLAYit is ready to provide you a feast for eyes and ears!
Download and enjoy Now
HD video player 2021 is your best online video mate and online music player in India to enjoy the latest Bollywood movies, Hindi films, watch IPL 2021 games and other local video clips in all format (MKV videos, FLV videos，M4V videos, etc
Besides, you can also directly download and save any videos from Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other social media. In this way, you could save the video in advance and watch it anytime anywhere even if there’s a poor Internet connection.
So, here are some best video players you can use on your android mobile. I hope you like this post, share this article with your friends. Thank you, Jai Hind.