The Push Notification feature is a very important feature for bloggers, It helps you increase your traffic also. In this post, I am going to explain to you, How you can easily add a Push notification popup to your blogger blog? So, it is a free feature & you can enable it on your blog very easily.
Onesignal provides a free push notification service for bloggers. You can easily sign up there with your blog details & add Push notifications on your blogger blog with a simple code. To enable it just follow the given instruction below-
1. Visit OneSignal Official Website. ( Click Here )
2. Now Click On The “Web Push” Under QuickStart.
3. Now, Click On Sign Up Button & Sign Up With Your Details.
4. Now Click On Add App/Website.
5. Type Your URL & Select Web Push.
6. Now Click On WordPress Plugin Or Website Builder. After that, Select Blogger.
7. Now, Fill in the all details of your website, welcome messages, links, and click on Save.
8. Now Copy the code & past it on your blogger <head> Your Code </head> Section.
9. After that Save your template. Done You Have Successfully Add Push Notification On Your Blogger Blog!
1. It helps you to increase your traffic.
2. You can make a user base by using this service.
3. Every time you post something on your blog, They will get alerts on their mobile or desktop.
In this post, you learn How to enable Push Notification Service on your blogger blog for free. I hope you like this post. If you have any questions regarding this post, you can comment on us below. Our team will definitely help you. Thank you. Jai Hind.